Winning books can be one of the best things ever, I mean who says no to a free book?! None of my friends, that’s for sure! If you are like me it took me a minute to figure out how to receive some of these gifts (specifically ARC versions from my author friends). Here I have outlined a cheat sheet I use to maneuver Kindle and it’s approved sender list via Amazon.com.
Adding an Approved Sender to Your Kindle
- Log in using your Amazon account
- Go over to ‘Your Account’
- Scroll through the option list to ‘Manage Your Content and Devices’
- From there select ‘Settings’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see ‘Approved Personal Document and Email List’
- Click ‘Add a New Approved Email Address’
- Voila! You are set to receive documents/books from the added sender!
Life hack to make receiving books even more simple:
For example, add @gmail.com to approve anyone from that email provider. So you should all add @genevalee.com in case you ever find yourself receiving a book/ARC from me or someone on my team!